Thursday, March 11, 2010

Leftovers and cookies

It's 10:42 p.m. here and we are listening to the BYU vs. TCU game. Come on Cougars!
Today was a pretty typical day. We went to work. We came home. We ate leftovers for dinner, which were actually very tasty. I tweaked our baked ziti recipe last night and it was delicious! We also bought some yukon gold potatoes (instead of our classic russet) last weekend, so we threw together some potato fries with seasoning salt and olive oil. Yum. Now I'm busy finishing up some chocolate chip cookies and Jason is reading. We're such skilled multi-taskers.
Tomorrow we get to hear from Representative Jim Matheson. Our briefing is in one of the House buildings, which is cool because I don't spend much time over there. We have class at the Barlow Center afterward and then...I don't really know what we're going to do.
That's about it for us!
Oh, almost forgot. When I got home today, I remembered that Jason wasn't home because he had his Guarani class. Usually he checks the mail, but I decided to grab it in his absence. Imagine my excitement when I found a postcard from Italia! Thank you Roni! I miss you and want to visit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment