Monday, March 15, 2010

Tour training

I have to admit that I was wrong about tour training: it was engaging and interesting and well planned. Kudos to the planners/teachers.
We went on two tours today as part of the training: one to get a feel for the building (because I guess other offices don't send their interns on a million tours when they first arrive) and one to understand the logistics of tour training (i.e. where you stand when addressing a large group, where you can't go, etc.). The training went a little long, so I was back at the office by around 4:30 PM and then worked on a couple of projects until six. I'll post more thrilling tour details after my final session tomorrow; supposedly, upon completing the course, I will receive a pin and a certificate. Yipee!
That's about it for now. Tomorrow should be sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment