Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yesterday's date was 3/2/10!

Exciting news of today:
This is a picture of Jason's publication from work! We tried to get a picture of his name printed on the inside, but the camera wouldn't focus on it.
Neat, huh?
We also learned last night that my parents are going to come visit in two weeks. Hurray!
My old roommate Priscila got her mission call to New Jersey! Maybe we'll see her if we go there.
BYU is currently annihilating the Utes.
I accepted the Office Safety Award on behalf of the Senator today. It was pretty exciting. Only 64% of Senate office were honored with the award. They did take a picture of me when I picked up the certificate, though; I'll have to post it when it becomes available.

1 comment:

  1. When are your parents coming? I guess we'll see you on Sunday, so we can chat then.

    ReplyDelete