Sunday, February 7, 2010

"I wish I had a student."

This is the view from our window today. It's a little snowy.
Below is our newspaper. How exciting to be part of a historic mess.
I forgot to write yesterday about our professor's funny children who came along on our ill-fated trip to Valley Forge. They were really cute! When the littlest one (age 3) got off the bus yesterday, he said, "I wish I had a student," thinking that a student was just another name for an older, attentive friend. The next-littlest one (age 7) introduced herself to me during breakfast on Friday and asked if I would like her to draw a picture of me. I said that would be fine. Then, she asked if I wanted a caricature or a realistic picture and I said she could choose. She didn't tell me which style she decided on; Jason says realistic.
We had sacrament meeting at the Barlow Center again today, though we met with everyone this time (not just the other married people). It was a great meeting.
I think that's it for now. We're just crossing our fingers that work is canceled tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Well, you both got your wish...no work tomorrow. It'll be fun to learn what you did on a day when the city is shut down. Hopefully there will be places for you to go, things for you to do. Have a happy birthday Jason. We'll call you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete