Thursday, February 25, 2010

This close!















I was this close to finishing a darn crossword. Alas.
I arrived at work today around 8:55 a.m. and spent the next twenty minutes in the security line. We have to go through security to get into the building (which is nice and reassuring). Some people in line were tourists, but it seemed like there were a lot of little political lobbying groups there too. Anyway, it took forever and it was windy, so my hair took a little bit of a beating.
Jason had to run to the Government Printing Office today, so we could have had lunch together, but I didn't have my phone so I didn't know he was in the area. :(
At work today, I watched the live blogging of the health care summit all day long. Now at home we (read: I) am watching the live blogging of the women's figure skating medal round of the Olympics. We could go downstairs and watch it on NBC, but then we might have to battle someone for use of the television.
Our assignment that was supposed to be due tomorrow got pushed back to next Friday, so that's a nice thing. Tomorrow we have class until 2:30 p.m.-ish and then...we'll do something else. The weather is supposed to be cold and windy with potential snow tonight. No snowmageddon this time, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment