Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Day, pt. 2

So, we had another snow day today AND will be having another one tomorrow. Everything is still closed, so we've been pretty cloistered today. Since tomorrow is supposed to be even more grim outside than today, it will be interesting to see what we come up with to retain our sanity. Don't get me wrong; staying home from work is a blast. However, it would be more fun if we could actually go somewhere/do something.
We bought a chess set today from Barnes and Noble, so that kept us busy for a couple of hours. Current score: Jason 1, Amanda 2. We're going to be Grand Masters by the end of this week.
Jason took a video of the snow falling outside our window. It's short, but cool.
We are supposed to have another 10-16" between tonight and tomorrow. We'll see if the snow lives up to the hype.
Here is a video I recorded. I like to call it "Jason Vacuuming the Apartment Very Fast."

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha, ha....how did you do that? I've got more cleaning to do before you guys get here, but after seeing that video I think I'll save it until Jason gets here.....he'll whip things into shape in no time flat! I'm curious....why didn't you buy boggle??? Stay safe and start packing your bags:)

    ReplyDelete