Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Did I mention...

...that last week I woke up at 1:00 a.m. and took a shower and started getting ready for work? I couldn't remember if I wrote about that when it happened, but if I didn't, I wanted to make sure I recorded such a strange moment for posterity.
Tonight Jason and I ate dinner with the Holbeins (our across-the-hall neighbors). The air conditioning in the Barlow Center is apparently not working, so we are roasting. We had curry for dinner which was delicious!
In other news, I got to go on a tour of the Pentagon today! We have an Air Force fellow at our office, so he took all the interns on a VIP tour. It was awesome. I expected the Pentagon to be far more industrial than it is; for some reason I thought the walls would be bare concrete...I guess I forgot that people actually work in there and might want the space to be aesthetically pleasing.
I think that's the update for today. In case you don't know (and most of you already do, I'm sure), Jason's brother Dave's mission call is waiting in Orem! We are so excited to hear where he is going. My official guesses (stateside and international) are Seattle and Portugal. Jason's guess is Quebec (he doesn't get a stateside guess so that I can increase my chances of winning!).
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment