Monday, April 5, 2010

Exciting news!

We have an apartment in Kentucky and we can move in on May 10, 2010. Things are shaping up quite nicely; we're still waiting on the whole job thing, but that will work out too. Tonight we took a long walk around the FDR memorial and the Tidal Basin to see the cherry blossoms: 3.4 miles total! It was pretty warm still (it's 82 degrees outside right now), but the sun was setting and we got some nice pictures.
I get to leave work at 5:30 p.m. for the rest of the week, which is exciting! What will I do with my extra hour and a half (total).
We have papers due at the end of the week about how we would change the world (through government) if we could. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! I was pretty stoked to write about changing Human Rights Day in Utah to Martin Luther King Jr. Day, but guess what! Someone (also known as the Utah State Legislature) beat me to it in 2000. Alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment