Friday, April 16, 2010

School's out!

It's the last day of school! Granted, Jason has to go back in the fall, but I am done! Finished! For the first time in seventeen years, I will not be in a classroom this September. Weird.
After my idyllic run this morning, we went to class. I was surprised; sometimes the last class of the semester is weird as the professor tries to pull together what you've studied during the last four months in a complete and meaningful way. Dr. Goodliffe's lesson was really great, though. I like that class here is only an hour.
In the afternoon, Jason worked on his paper and I cleaned/packed. Then we went out to dinner with the Holbeins at Panera and came home to pack some more. I think we're finished for now; our check-out is tomorrow morning at 9 and all we have left is cleaning the tub and packing up our last stuff (blowdrier, toothbrushes, etc.). Then it is off to Utah! Our flight leaves at 1:15 p.m. and we supposedly arrive at 4:15 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment