Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Two days worth of update

I forgot to write Monday OR Tuesday. Here are the fun things we've been up to:

Paper writing!
We are both writing hard on our portfolios and final research papers. They've got to be turned in by Friday, so we are working hard and fast.

Rob Bishop Lecture
Last night was the Barlow Center Lecture Series, a once-a-semester evening when they invite a guest speaker to talk to the BYU students (and anybody else who's interested in coming). His address was very scripture-heavy and I'm not sure I 100% agree with what he said. The talk was followed by desserts, though, so no complaints.

Eating the last of our food
We have eaten macaroni and cheese for the last two dinners. Thankfully, as a reward for our sacrifice, we are going to The Cheesecake Factory with our across-the-hall neighbors tonight. Afterward, we're heading to the Wizards v. Pacers game, so that should be fun.

Enjoying our last few days of work
Jason's office loves him, so they are taking him out to lunch on Thursday. Everyone in my office forgot I was leaving so soon and scheduled the intern breakfast with the Senator after I have gone. It will not be rescheduled.

That's all for now. I'll try to remember to post more diligently.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, you have done an awesome job with this blog...I can't believe the Frosts are leaving Washington! You've both worked so hard and yet found time to explore, make friends, do your schooling,and update a blog. Good luck wrapping things up and I'll see you in a few days....dinner at Sue Ann's on Sunday night:) Love you~

    ReplyDelete