Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday=Friday

It's the weekend again! Today was a wonderful work day. I got so much done: composed three constituent letters, finished a report on the Data Quality Act, mailed a flag to Knoxville, answered a lot of phones, checked the mail...all sorts of fun stuff. I'm learning a lot.
Jason is at his Guarani class right now, but should be home in fifteen minutes or so, at which point we will eat tacos. Tomorrow we have three briefings and a class and should be done around 3:00 p.m. I'm not sure what we'll do tomorrow afternoon.
Next weekend we are going to Philadelphia and Valley Forge with the Washington Seminar group.
In other news, many of Jason's grad school applications are in. Now we just have to wait to see where we end up. I wish the selection committee would decide a little faster...
When I was walking to the metro tonight, the capitol looked just beautiful. There was a full moon and the sky faded from light to deep blue behind the dome. I should take my camera with me more often; I always see things I want to take pictures of.
Well, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment