Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We missed a day!

Today (and yesterday) were good days. Jason went to his first Guarani class yesterday and enjoyed it very much. I started some new/interesting projects at work and answered a lot of phone calls from unhappy Utahns.
We just finished watching the State of the Union address. Four thumbs up! Now we're listening to the BYU game. Go cougars!
I swear I had things to write about yesterday, but now can't remember what they were. Oh! I saw/kind of met Greta van Sustren (a news anchoress) when she came to interview the boss for Fox News. Jason got to take a trip to the government printing office, which was an adventure. We're really enjoying our internships and are excited to see the Frosts in two weeks!

I remember something from yesterday: the Thai restaurant next to us had a sign out front advertising the day's special: "1 1/2 priced appetizers!" I was amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment